Benvenuto nel Forum. Puoi presentarti in questa sezione, parlandoci un pò di te, della tua passione e di come ci sei arrivato o sei stato.....contagiato! Se hai piacere di presentare a dovere anche il tuo veicolo, apri un topic specifico nella sezione "Il mio Joker".
Buoni km!

Hello from Hungary!

• ZsZ
  • Autore della discussione
  • Nuovo Utente
  • Nuovo Utente
Di più
30/10/2019 08:48 #152916 da ZsZ
Hello from Hungary! è stato creato da ZsZ
Hello All,

I am in a search that is why I registered here. Unfortunately I don't speak italian so sorry but I will write in english. Google translate helps in translation of the page.

My van (1986 ex Caravelle C with a 1.6 TD engine and a 5 spd box, delivered to Italy from the factory) has no riveted aluminium data plate (Typenschild, Targhetta di Identiicazione) in the A pillar door frame. It looks like somebody have removed it in the past as the remains of the rivets are visible.

I had no problems using the van as this before, even when checked by the local transport authorities. But recently I was stopped by the police in Germany and the policemen missed that plate, so I was inspected thoroughly. I would rather avoid that in the future.

I already asked the local importer, the VW Museum in Wolfsburg and Classicparts. Neither of them can source a data plate.

Is there any source for these plates or just have one made by a local engraver shop?

I found several photos on the internet but it looks like there were a lot of variations in the numbers (net/gross vehicle weight, ABE nr, TYP nr, etc.)
I figured out that my Caravelle is a TYP 255, but not sure what were the ABE nr and vehicle weights in that year/model and what was written on the italian delivered vans.

Do anybody know anything about these infos?Somebody could source photos of these italian delivered plates? Are the original fonts are available in any format? What are the sizes of that plate in mm?

Thanks in Advance!
Zoltan

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

• OlandeseVolante
  • Amministratore
  • Amministratore
Di più
30/10/2019 10:02 #152917 da OlandeseVolante
Risposta da OlandeseVolante al topic Hello from Hungary!
Hello Zoltan, welcome in this Forum.
Nice to see our Forum's fame went far beyond the national borders...
:ola:
:lol:
Anyhow, back to your question, unfortunately this is not the right section. This one is for presenting yourself.
I will copy paste your question in the correct one "Burocrazia" (bureaucracy) and we will reply over there.

Thanks, bye

VW T3 1.6 TD California bianco pop-top 1989
Monta un motore 1.6 TD (JX) ed ha cambio 5M (3H)
Turbo-Lento
I seguenti utenti hanno detto grazie : ZsZ

• ZsZ
  • Autore della discussione
  • Nuovo Utente
  • Nuovo Utente
Di più
30/10/2019 10:18 #152919 da ZsZ
Risposta da ZsZ al topic Hello from Hungary!
Hello! Sorry for posting in the wrong section!
Thanks,
Cheers!

Di più
03/11/2019 20:36 #152925 da CaravelleC
Risposta da CaravelleC al topic Hello from Hungary!
Welcome!

Di più
03/11/2019 23:36 #152931 da il Cusna
Risposta da il Cusna al topic Hello from Hungary!
Hello Zoltan!
Welcome!

Shaun the Van, JOKER SYNCRO 14" (ma anche 15") WBX

Di più
06/02/2020 23:33 #153469 da Maskelyne
Risposta da Maskelyne al topic Hello from Hungary!
hi Zoltan, welcome on board!

Lamps
Maskelyne

SAM
Syncro 14...ops, 15...1.6td Westfalia

Tempo creazione pagina: 0.382 secondi